- » Online Submissions
- » Guidelines for Authors
- » Submission Preparation Guidelines
- » Copyright Notice
- » Privacy Statement
- » Author Fees
Already have a Username/Password for Challenges in Sustainability?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.[Top]
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This article was not published neither is being considered for publication anywhere else and all authors agree with this present submission.
- The authors agree that the manuscript will be published under a Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- If the manuscript has up to 5 authors, all authors are members of Librello and are up to date with their membership fees, or are affiliated to institutions that pursuit an institutional membership. In the case of more authors, at least 5 authors are members.
- The text was prepared according to the guidelines for authors, the Figures and Tables appear after their first mention in the text, and a zip-file containing all figures in high resolution was prepared and will be submitted as supplementary files.
- The literature used was cited in the text using numbers in square brackets, and the list of references was prepared according to the Vancouver style.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.[Top]